Monday, February 9, 2009

Review of Ratatouille

The ratatouille was really good. I thought it was just great, with or without cheese (though better with cheese.) Sopping up the juices with bread is just delicious! The zucchini was tender, the eggplant was meaty, the whole thing was just YUMMY. I might have increased the eggplant-to-zucchini ratio had I known how it would turn out, but it was good as is too.

I highly recommend it, though it was a LOT of chopping and might have gone better had I spread the chopping out over several days (the onions in one go, the bell peppers in another, the olives in another, eggplant in another, basil in another, etc.)

One of the people eating it commented, "I've never had this before but I'd eat it again!" Another, who just joined up this week, commented, "It's official-- this is really, really good!"

No comments:

Post a Comment